[Coco] Rainbow Magazine + iPad = A Dream!

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:32:29 EDT 2010

So, you paid $10 for functionality that should be pretty much free in
the first place....

I don't mean to be a hater.  But I'm not a huge fan of the Apple store
and their final word on what programs are permitted to run on hardware
that you buy. (Don't expect a CoCo emulator, or any other emulator,
for that matter.  They don't like those at all.)