[Coco] Color LOGO

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 15:22:23 EDT 2010

On 4/2/2010 11:53 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM,<paulh96636 at aol.com>  wrote:
>
>> Didn't work for me using Safari on OSX 10.4.1
>>   error code -36
>>

> Then your browser fails to properly implement RFC 1738, which is where
> URL syntax is defined.
>
> Although that is possible, I suspect this is not the case, and you are
> not actually seeing what is in my message.  Poorly behaved mail
> clients like to mangle URLs that don't fit their limited understanding
> of the syntax.  The best approach, if you must use one of these mail
> clients, is to view messages as plain text.  This should preserve the
> URL as I typed it.
>
> -Aaron

If using thunderbird, do a "mouse over" on the link.  At the bottom you
will see the correct link address.

Also, If you go back to the original web link on:
http://colorcomputer.50webs.com/cocolinks-en.html and show a "mouse over",

It shows up as:   ftp://anonymous@randomrodder.com@ftp.randomrodder.com/

Which is different than what is being sent around.

If you go there, and then put in:  anonymous at randomrodder.com  for the
password, it works When using Firefox.

Also, when using FTPVoyager (a windows gui ftp client)  anonymous login
does not work. what does work is:
Login:  anonymous at randomrodder.com
Password:  anonymous at randomrodder.com

This is the strangest setup I have ever seen, one of a kind, and I use
ftp on a daily basis all over the place.

That is the only way I have been able to get in any how.  I don't know
about rfc's, But I can figure out how to get in! :-)

Tim