[Coco] Color LOGO

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Apr 2 00:35:41 EDT 2010

I recently got a couple of alerts from Gmail attached to CoCo messages,
possibly on this topic, saying they were allowed into my Inbox only because
of my filter settings (allow any message with "[CoCo] in the subject
heading), and might not be from whom they appeared to be.  Wonder what
suddenly started setting off alarm bells?

(I think one of them might have been from Carlos...maybe a lot of spam comes
from Brazil??)

Art