[Coco] Color LOGO

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 23:59:27 EDT 2010

Thanks, Art.
I followed your instructions and that worked.
A bit reminiscent of when I first started on the 'net back in 1993, using a
shell account.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975