[Coco] Color LOGO

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 23:00:49 EDT 2010

Brian,
Here's the log if I use anonymous at randomrodder.com as the username and NO
password:

Connecting to ftp.randomrodder.com, Port 21 (#10)
Resolved host as: 69.175.104.170
Connected.  Waiting for response.
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
220-You are user number 6 of 50 allowed.
220-Local time is now 20:59. Server port: 21.
220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
USER anonymous at randomrodder.com
331 User anonymous at randomrodder.com OK. Password required
500 ?
QUIT
Connect attempt failed.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975