[Coco] Thousands of 1994 Delphi messages coming tomorrow

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Sep 17 15:59:50 EDT 2009

There were only services back then, Delphi and Compuserve, and of course the private BBS systems. The greater number of users used Delphi and Compuserve, and the Delphi CoCo area was sponsored by Rainbow, so it got LOTS of traffic! I used it from around 92/93 on up through 96 or so, even after the Internet was opened up. I accessed the internet through Delphi for a while so I could keep my old e-mail address. It finally got to where that wasn't worth it, as Delphi slowly died...  Will have to pop over and see if I can find any of my old posts!

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:57:15 -0500
From: Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com>

I had no idea Delphi was so active back then.  This was before I even
used forums or had Windows, for crying out loud.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"