[Coco] CoCoFest ideas

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Thu Sep 10 18:09:37 EDT 2009

Hey CoCoers,

    I hope this goes through, you see my trail of responses.
   Anyway, long story short, I contacted Park University today, and
there is a person that handles conferences, he was out today. But
talking to the person in the alumni office, if we were to meet over the
summer, they don'
t use all their dorm space, and a newer room could be had for (her
estimate) about 80/night/2. The older college dorm rooms can be had for
about $20/night/?, and there could be food service available.  They have
available rooms in their underground caves, with a door that could be
locked, tables available, power, etc.
    Anyway, I'll keep poking around, it would be cool to one-up
Rockhurst and the Apple 2 group.
Karl Sefcik