[Coco] CoCoFest ideas

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Wed Sep 9 00:12:41 EDT 2009

Boisy,

   Familiar with the area, Rockhurst University (then a college) was in
my college's (Park)(now a university too) basketball (and other sports)
league.
    Now instead of meeting at Rockhurst, my college has a cave with lots
of room, guaranteed a unique setting.

     The home page
http://www.park.edu/

And the underground, which would be kinda funny, the coco going underground.

During the summer, I bet they could find room in the cave for one of our
shows, maybe at regular fest time too. They don't have the underground
tour as a separate thing on their homepage, but as an alumni, I will do
some calling and see what can come up.

In the mean time, you can go to the INSIDE PARK VIDEO TOUR,
  click on that
then click on the first topic,
ABOUT PARK UNIVERSITY,
there are some scenes of the underground, which is all limestone walls.
Next, click on
PARKVILLE CAMPUS,
there are some additional scenes of the underground.

It's got to cost less than the $1500 for the Atlanta Fest that Al Dages
had to negotiate with.

Besides, we might pick up some more attendees from the university there,
which now has a computer science program (they didn't when I was a
student there, but that was before the Coco too).

Karl Sefcik