[Coco] keyboard layout

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 15:21:37 EDT 2009

I am trying to find a copy of the original CoCo manual from Tandy, that has the keyboard key combinations for all of the type-able characters. I need this in order to understand how the Mess emulator maps the keyboard. Can anyone help? The Mess documentation only states that it emulates the keyboard based on position of the key on the keyboard in the computer being emulated. Since I don't remember all of the key press combinations, it's difficult for me to know which character occurs where on the keyboard.

Can anyone help?

Wayne