[Coco] cloud 9 excellence..

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:01:49 EDT 2009

Wow, very nice stuff from cloud 9.  thanks Mark!  You set a high bar
for the rest of us recreational hardware/software developers.

If anyone is interested in Model 100 stuff, I make a flash based
memory /storage system for those machines.
see www.istop.com/~sadolph.

It has been a very challenging design for me, and I've enjoyed it a
lot.  The hardware was very tricky, and the firmware went through a
ton of optimization.  A big challenge was "writing" to a socket that
is read-only.

Seems to me there are not many cross-interested TRS-80 keeners.  Seems
like it is mostly one flavour or another, but not more than one ;).

cheers, Steve