[Coco] CoCo Serial to Parallel, "CoCo1 Floppy Drive Controller Boards" (ebay)

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:41:23 EDT 2009

Bought the converted I needed from a guy on this forum, thanks though.  The
first item you gave is a serial to parallel converter but think it's for
standard serial ports (9/25 pin) and not the CoCo style.

Those CoCo1 controller boards are old!! Probably the 12VDC variety.  I got a
fully functional FD-502 setup with dual DS/DD 5.25 drives (several spare
drives boxed up as well) and a 2nd FD-502 controller pack as a spare so I'm
good here.  Thanks!