[Coco] Using Roy's vga adapter with other computers

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 11:47:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/25/2009 4:17:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aawolfe at gmail.com writes:

>Any hints on where to get parts for creating the cable needed?

I use a dremel tool to cut and shape a DB25 connector to
fit the Amiga.  I have done it maybe 25 times now without any
issues....  Also the connector for the Atari520ST can be
purchased from digikey corp.

I have made Amiga cables for some time now and haven't
had any trouble with the video chip inside driving the
H and V lines.    My converter only has high impedance
inputs connected to those lines so it is not a problem for it.
There are no conventional TTL inputs to drive.

Why don't you tell me what you need and I will make it for
you.

Roy