[Coco] Micro SD CoCo

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Oct 22 00:40:59 EDT 2009

I started some preliminary work on that front.

The Propeller P8X32 is what I was designing around- it has multiple independent cores that run up to 80Mhz- it's more than capable of emulating the WD1773, 6551, MultiPak, etc. Combine it with the flash card reader and it could be a 100% compatible solution.

With work kicking my ass as of late, chances of me finishing it are slim, but someone else may want to investigate it as an option:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax_Propeller

And if you make something with it, I'll buy it. :)

-Mike