[Coco] SVGA monitor

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 00:13:39 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/16/2009 4:12:33 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
msmcdoug at iinet.net.au writes:
RJRTTY at aol.com  wrote:

>> It does but all that is internal in the AL250  scan
>> doubler chip.   It handles NTSC and PAL and  my
>> converter can use either mode....

>Well I'm confused  then. How do you get a 60Hz frame rate from a 50Hz
source
>with only a  line doubler???

>Regards,

I have no idea.  :)   I just assemble the components  and
they do the work.   I do know that the output for the
PAL mode is cleaner than for NTSC.   Don't know
why that happens either.   Perhaps it is because the
PAL signal is generated outside the GIME chip.

Roy