[Coco] Alternative to SuperIDE interface

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Oct 13 00:35:36 EDT 2009

At 07:29 AM 10/12/2009, you wrote:
>Aaron,
>
>Your order and along with about six others are in various stages of the build.
>
>I believe I have been in contact with you on this over the term of
>this transaction.
>
>I am aware that it is extremely over due.
>
>The past two months I have been dealing with issues with my children
>and their families. Plus trying to retain my real job. We lost 550
>people in the first round of layoffs with more on the way with
>possibility of complete plant closure(over 1500 employees). We went
>from 21 to 6 in my immediate lab. Since this is not a political
>forum...hope and change...What a joke......Enough said.
>
>Contact me via private Email and I will return your order in full.
>
>We are not gone, just dealing with lots of stuff......
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

Finally, 100% agreement here.  What Mark is saying applies to me as
well, only my kids are too young to have kids yet.  I'm also raising
them on my own.  There's going to be times when there might be 4 to 6
orders on-the-table and then life gets in the way and slows things
down a bit.  It's times like these when you wish you had a side kick
worker who knew how to blaze a soldering iron or print a booklet, but
nope.  Actually, my 9 year old boy has helped me at times stuff DVD
mailers or fire up some wireless paks while I told him what to type
to test the link out.  He things it's cool to talk to each other from
the CoCo to the laptop.  He's even put the pak into Reset mode and
CoCo-to-CoCo mode and gone through the menu to select 9600 bps,
etc.  I might have to hire him on and pay him with peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches.
--
~ Roger Taylor