[Coco] Alternative to SuperIDE interface

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:20:58 EDT 2009

I apologize, I had no idea I was "on the list".  Last we spoke, I
asked to be put on it (i think about a month ago), but when I never
heard back, I figured you were just too busy/couldn't do it.  Sounds
like you kind of are, but if there is a chance of getting the SuperIDE
then I can be patient.   It is a very nice device.

Thank you,
Aaron