[Coco] Somewhat off-topic: Dallas Saturday Sidewalk Sale

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 22:44:48 EDT 2009

I've been to it a few times. Bought my first CD-Rom drive there and found decent deals on ram back when I was building my first 486 rig. I always kept an eye out for CoCo stuff but never saw any there... not a single cartridge. I especially looked for RGB-A monitors with no luck. Most of the vendors there are used/refurb PC shop owners and their merchandise reflects that.

I've actually had better luck at Trader's Village in Grand Prairie (huge swap meet) where (around '93) I got a box with CoCo2, a few carts and tapes and joysticks for $20. Pawnshops and Goodwill/Salvation Army I've also seen the occasional item.

Bob