[Coco] serial pak possibilities

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Oct 11 19:35:40 EDT 2009

Here's some photos of one of my serial paks with the header mounted
on the outside of the case.  Such a pak lets the user do what he
wants with the signals since they are obviously exposed for that purpose.

http://www.coco3.com/community/2009/10/serial-pak/

Other plug-ins are being developed or looked into... one of which
will be a hit in my house for sure.  Maybe by Xmas I can have that one ready.

The serial pak can be made with the header inside or out, but
naturally the best project pak has the header on the outside.  I can
make them anyway you like... just know that there's an EPROM socket
and serial socket on each pak, so when CoCoNet or something else
exciting is released that can plug into the pak, you should be set by
having any pak.  All efforts will be made to fit the "secret" plug-in
I mentioned above inside the case so existing wireless pak users can
convert their pak if they choose to, even if a narrow ribbon cable
has to be used to relocate the plug-in.
--
~ Roger Taylor