[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 12:15:29 EDT 2009

Steve,

Why not just leave the coco community like you intended? Every post you make is mean spirited towards Roger and to be honest your arrogance is astounding. Unless your funding any of this then try to be a bit more polite. Even if you are funding any of this your still being rude.

You have given a lot to the community over the years but that does not give you the right to be bossy and rude to Roger.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **