[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 3 01:53:14 EDT 2009

Wow, that was a blast from the past, looking at some of my old messages from
1988, none of which I had any recollection of.

The only improvement I could suggest is this:  There presently seems to be
no way to do the equivalent of Delphi's BACK command to see the previous
message in the thread, the one that the message you're look at was a reply
to.  Or, is there some way of doing this that I neglected to try?  I
understand that some of such messages are missing, but it would be nice to
be able to view ones that aren't.  Maybe allow the user to click on the
message number after the "Re: Msg" in the subject line to do this if the

Great job!

Art