[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Oct 3 00:26:39 EDT 2009

Words can't even describe what's been brought back here.  Literally
everything about the CoCo is spoken in these 10 years of Delphi
posts.  I see source code, technical specs, hacks, pokes, peeks, fest
news, software and game reviews, tutorials, conversations, debates,
and thousands of other topics from people who are still with us and
people who have passed on.  Stuff you had no clue about can be found
in these posts.  A lot of people with us today obviously were very
active back in the 80's, and they have hundreds of messages to prove it.

If *you* want to see your old Delphi messages.... just enter your old
nickname, first name, or full name in the search box in the left
sidebar and maybe you'll get a surprise.

One example is seeing all the Steve Bjork posts spew out in a listing
ready to explore.  It's amazing.

http://www.coco3.com/community/?s=6809er&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=Search

So, are we ready for the Compuserve archives now??
--
~ Roger Taylor