[Coco] SYSCALL tutorial

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:17:35 EDT 2009

Regarding GFX2 (and this probably includes GFX also), it is my experience
that often the PATH parameter is forgotten, and so STDOUT is assumed by the
system, even if the other GFX commands are going to a window that's created
by the programme.

Regards, Bob Devries
Las Pinas City, Philippines

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975