[Coco] SYSCALL tutorial

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:38:25 EDT 2009

I'm with you Wayne. I'd much rather read the printed page than the computer
screen. Sadly, although I own the necessary manuals, I'm a long way from
where they are, so I'm having to read the PDF files too.

Regards, Bob Devries
Las Pinas City, Philippines
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975