[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:11:31 EDT 2009

Hi, Boisy,

I have been to the Dallas First Saturday (and they also do them on the Third Saturday of the month, or at least used to do so) many, many, many times, and the only CoCo item I ever found was a few cartridges here and there (and those not often).

As Bob said, it's almost all PC stuff (and other electronics, and even clothes and other assorted goods), but it's very rare to see any CoCo stuff at all, or even Atari or C64 or Vic20 or TI 99 or Adam/Coleco stuff (although I did buy an old friend a TI-99/4A that I found - he was a hardcore 99'er from back when I was a hard-core CoCo man).

I did see a Tandy 1000 HX there a few months back, still in the original box. Tempting, but I've got too much stuff already.

Best regards,

Richard

****