[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 77, Issue 9

Ries, Rich (NY80) Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Thu Oct 8 10:58:49 EDT 2009

I'm interested, but if you get any hits from closer than Long Island, go
for it!

Oh, yeah -- is there a price for these?

--Rich

-----Original Message-----

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 09:44:17 -0000
From: "trurotroll" <peteroswanson at cs.com>
Subject: [Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-paks, CoCo II's, accy's,
	Software,	speech pak's need homes
To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com

We've sold our house and are moving to smaller quarters.  I have a bunch
of CoCo items that I'd like to find a home (or homes)for.
The whole batch of stuff is in southeastern Massachusetts.  Any
suggestions or interest?  I'd prefer to move the whole bundle and the
"lucky" collector could keep and cull to their heart's content.
I haven't done a formal inventory, but the key items include two
multi-packs (one silver case, one white case), a silver Coco I 64K,
some CoCo II's, and one CoCo III 512K.  RS disk drive (wi double-sided
drive installed).  Digital Equipment double drive (single sided) with RS
controller, a Speech pak (RS), a Spectrum Projects speech pak, a deluxe
joystick, and lots of game paks.
  Standing by for further developments ;-)
Pete