[Coco] Fw: COCO Stuf

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 19:59:06 EDT 2009

Forwarding on behalf of Jim Elbourne...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jcelbourne <jcelbourne *at* cox.net>
To: theother_bob <theother_bob at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, September 30, 2009 9:59:07 AM
Subject: Re: COCO Stuf

The name is Jim Elbourne I live in Baton Rouge Louisiana. The stuff is a CoCo 2, CoCo 3, monitor, 2 floppy drives, a bunch of programs some on those plug in cartridges and some on floppies. a couple of joy sticks and other assorted stuff. I got a PC in 2001 this stuff was packed up and stored and has not been  touched since. I am getting old (85) and forgotten everything I ever knew about the CoCo and basic so better start getting rid of it.
Don't know anything about the MaltedMedia CoCo list.Any help would be appreciated

Jim.