[Coco] Another Coco 1 clip (and lots of Dragon clips!)

David Linsley davidlinsley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:02:00 EST 2009

I hope to be able to visit the National Computer Museum on one of my next
trips back home, but I have had the priviledge to visit the Computer History
Museum in Mountain View, CA. If you're in the Bay Area it is well worth an
afternoon of your time, just to see the amazing machines they have out on
display. The Intel museum is fun too, with some things for your kids to do
while you look at pictures of the original masks etc :)

David.