[Coco] Wikipedia Article

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Nov 27 09:00:22 EST 2009

You might want to go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tandy_Color_Computer and check out what I
posted! I felt a little self-serving when adding a section for "Tandy's
Little Wonder", but I don't think it came out that way, and it is a gift
to the CoCo community. I hope that placing sections for the mailing list
and TLW will help spread the word and keep both out in the community for
a long time! There are external links to other websites.

If you have a CoCo support website consider adding it to the external
links section. It's not hard, just click on the "edit" button beside the
section title then copy one of the existing links, paste near the
bottom, and edit to contain your info.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"