[Coco] TRS-80 Color Computer: Wikipedia Article

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Nov 26 23:01:22 EST 2009

I remember having to replace my 6809 some years after I bought my CoCo, and
being a bit surprised at how INexpensive it was--around 7 bucks or so from
Jameco or some such company.  (And that was for quantity one--the price went
down a lot if you ordered a whole bunch of them.)  That was probably
sometime in the mid to late '80s.  If anybody has ancient issues of Computer
Shopper lying around, that'd be where to find what the price was in a given
year, and how it compared to a 6502.

Art