[Coco] deluxe rs232 pak / MPI

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Nov 24 19:51:33 EST 2009

The CoCo 3 must be put into the ROM mode before the pack's firmware can be
accessed.  Using EXEC &HE010 instead of EXEC &HC000 accomplishes this.
Though the firmware in the RS232 Pak is so poor it is hardly worth
accessing.  The change from C000 to E010 for Rompaks was noted in a little
slip of paper that RS put in the CoCo 3 carton.

Art