[Coco] Could MESS CD-i emulation be hacked to MM/1?

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Mon Nov 23 14:29:41 EST 2009

Aaron and others,
  I don't know if this will get through, but if you remember, CDI ran off the 68070 chip, which had different architecture than the straight-out 68000 family. Back in it's time, a separate appliance was 'in vogue', before cd players were slots in PC's. So like previous attempts to emulate CDI, it may need a daughter processor. But CDI still is the first attempt at full motion digital video, and yes, I still have some CDI movies that I have not seen or even opened yet.Karl