[Coco] Multiple line OS9 BBS was Caring for a CoCo

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:41:28 EST 2009

Yet another step, I wrote a quick and dirty pty <-> tcp util that
understands the ATD command, and I just logged into a BBS over the
internet with my CoCo.

For me, this is the first time I've ever used a CoCo to connect to a
BBS, back in the day we did not have a modem (or disk drives).
There are actually quite a few BBSes still running and accessible via
telnet.  Supercomm seems to do a decent job of rendering the ANSI
colors and screen controls.  Now I've really got to get the SERREADM
function implemented, 10 characters per second is not good!

-Aaron