[Coco] Multiple line OS9 BBS was Caring for a CoCo

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:25:35 EST 2009

Well we are one step closer to making that easy to do :)

I just finished up the getstat routines in the drivewire serial device
driver.   You can now run a communications program in OS-9 (I'm using
Supercomm) and communicate using the virtual ports to the pty on the
drivewire server host.  If I ran one of the internet modem type
programs there, I could "dial" out via telnet to one of the BBSes
available on the internet.  Still haven't found a suitable program for
this part (open source, open language i.e. not VB).  Writing one is
not difficult, might whip something up tonight.

-Aaron