[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 22:36:28 EST 2009

I have tracked down Charles West who took over RiBBS and released the
last version.  He may have hard copies but has not found them yet.  Also
Erik Van Trump in Canada thinks he has a copy buried someplace, but this
is coming close to 20 years and the likely hood keeps dropping.

I still have hope, Wayne is really making some progress and has taken
this on as a personal challenge.  The variety of options I used in the
making of RiBBS, plus all the data structures has helped Wayne in
understanding on the packed code.  Still no variable names, but thanks
to some documentation that is helping and it's starting to look readable
again.  After this long, it;s scary that I am starting to recognize the
and remember some of the things I did.

It's been fun and a great goose hunt.

Ron Bihler