[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:28:20 EST 2009

Ron Bihler wrote:
> I have not been able to locate even the mm1 port of RiBBS.
> Thanks
Lets see if I can jog some memories. It was the time I got the video
working and broadcast it over the internet.

I had a corner table in the far right hand corner ( coming from the
lobby ). On that table was a 5-/12 inch disk box with a lock and key.
Clear plastic cover and RS beige bottom. I sat on the left hand end of
the table next to John's MM/1. I seem to remember giving the box of
disks or something to Mark M (not sure).

Anybody remember anything?
Dave

--
I came, I cast, I kicked Bass.