[Coco] DriveWire netdisk interface

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:19:24 EST 2009

Hi,

I wanted to use webdav, but as far as I could tell, webdav doesn't support reading or writing specific portions of a file.  If i'm wrong about that please let me know!

To implement a disk image that "just works" with DECB and OS-9, we have to be able to read and write abitrary 256 byte sections of the file.  I wrote my own simple protocol for this because i didnt see any way to do this with http.

-Aaron