[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Nov 18 16:23:32 EST 2009

A small fan will do wonders. The power supply is the weakest link in the chain in CoCos, reducing the temps inside will prolong the power supply's lifetime.

I would also consider changing out the electrolytic filter caps in the power supply, as they do tend to dry out with age and the increasing amounts of AC ripple riding through the supply can't be good for it.