[Coco] beginning os9 assembler questions

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:42:16 EST 2009

I just discovered the "Toolshed" tools.  I think this changes
everything, and answers some of my questions below.

It looks like we have an assembler/linker and disk image management
tools that run on linux, how awesome!

Sorry to have asked questions I could have answered myself, I am so
new that I sometimes just don't know where to look.

-Aaron