[Coco] OO programming - [Was]:Emulator

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 07:22:43 EST 2009

Aw, c'mon, people.  This was interesting, even to someone who hasn't
written any code in several decades, but once you start picking at
each other, it needs to go into private email.

On Nov 6, 2009, at Friday, November 6, 2009 - 3:41 AM, Fedor Steeman
wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> WARNING: The below text contains a number of bombshells that some
> may regard
> as flamebait!
>
> @Willard Goosey
>>
>> @Mark McDougall
>>> I think it can be safely said that Fedor, Aaron and myself
>>> generally agree
>>> at some level; where we differ is our opinion on its suitability and
>>> proported benefits for a Coco emulator. And here we shall remain
>>> divided. :)

Obstructionist : a lemming who refuses to hurry.