[Coco] Telnet to your CoCo.. and invite 6 of your friends

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:53:42 EST 2009

I've got the inbound TCP connection portion of my project completed.
You can now have up to 7 inbound connections to your CoCo using
telnet.  The DriveWire server listens on port 6809 (configurable, but
is there any better port? :) and binds incoming connections to the
next available virtual serial port on the CoCo.  Using tsmon, you can
have a pretty decent multiuser, internet accessible NitrOS-9 system.

As soon as I can figure out a way to run a multi-line BBS (or when
Wayne decodes RiBBS ;), I'll be putting a Coco board online.  I've got
a spare Coco with cooling fan ready to give it a shot.

As always, the code is free to anyone that is interested.
http://aaronwolfe.com/coco

-Aaron