[Coco] New items in maltedmedia ftp

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Tue Nov 17 11:45:26 EST 2009

Hi all,

I haven't been paying attention to my ftp incoming directory, and
discovered today quite a few new uploaded items.

If you upload something to ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/  please
send me a note that you've done it. It was chock full!

Who uploaded those items? If you mentioned that you were going to,
I've forgotten.

In any case, there are some 950 new items. I've moved them all over
to the ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/NEWLY-RECEIVED/  .... eventually,
when the good volunteers have some time, they'll sort them to the
right directories.

Best to everyone,
Dennis

Country Stores book!