[Coco] fmato

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 17:03:10 EST 2009

I have uploaded fmato3a.B09, fmatoDoc (text file), and fmato.os9 (an image that contains both of those plus the packed module) to sourceforge.

fmatoDoc contains data about the functions of fmato, as well as addressing a few issues fmato has (non-fatal, and doesn't corrupt data).

If anyone on this list has used the CHAIN Basic09 statement before, I may need some help when I'm ready to incorporate that code.

Thanks to everyone on this list who has been helping me with ideas and knowledge of the system that I don't possess. Your contributions have been very important in helping me to understand what is happening when I don't get it.

Wayne