[Coco] [Color Computer] Turning my coco III into a robot

Bookworm bookworm at cavenet.com
Mon May 25 21:38:16 EDT 2009

> Could probably be done with Color LOGO.  Just have to modify the firmware to
> spin a motor instead of moving a pixel.

See if you can find a plotter manual. DMPL (plotter language) is identical to
logo and most old plotter manuals tell how to program it from Basic.

> but then PG&E murdered my Mod 16 -- Altadena doesn't get the best product,
> factory second electricity at best and the Mod 16 power supply wasn't all that
> robust since it was designed to handle a Z-80 with 64k RAM, not a Z-80 with 96k
> RAM and a 68000 with 512k RAM).

That is a tragedy. And you just had to tell us about it. As if I wasn't already
paranoid enough about having the worst electricity in the civilized world here.