[Coco] [Color Computer] Turning my coco III into a robot

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun May 24 21:27:08 EDT 2009

On Sunday 24 May 2009, Charles Shrader wrote:
>I know the Coco 3 can have 512k RAM - can't it go even higher than this?
>512k is pretty good!  I have never used it though.  Need to get back into my
>Assembler study hobby...
>
>Chuck

Yes, Tony D. sold a 2 meg kit that used a couple of the longer multi-chip 1
meg ram boards similar to some that very early 2 & 4 meg PC's used.  It also
expands the reach of the offset register by 2 bits.  I have one, and its has
never to my knowledge even sneezed.  It also runs dead cold at those speeds.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

	A musical reviewer admitted he always praised the first show of a
new theatrical season.  "Who am I to stone the first cast?"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)