[Coco] Resolution, size and usability

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 22 12:44:03 EDT 2009

I don't know if I'm the Bill that you were referring to, but the only thing
I have done is upload from my site to MaltedMedia. stinger30au (to my
knowledge) is the one who has been busting his butt getting everything
scanned and put together and sent to me when excalibur1 went down. I can't
take credit for all the hard work; all I did was type in where to send it to
and hit a button. The kudos all go to stinger30au. And personally, I think
he did a terrific job.