[Coco] "The Gamers Connection"

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Thu May 21 23:11:41 EDT 2009

The long unknown CoCo magazine that was shopped around the floor and hotel
at the 1988 Chicago Rainbowfest is now available for your viewing pleasure.
They will be in the incoming dir at Maltedmedia. And, I just checked and
they are there.

The Gamers Connection

4 issues total

Glen Dahlgren of Sundog Systems wrote an article series for them

I also upload a scan of a newsletter called "The Simple Word". It was
published by Simple Services/Dale Rickert who write the word processor
Simply Better. I can't remember if I subscribed but I think this is the only
one that was published. I used Simply Better and really liked it.  It was a
very powerful program for RSDOS.

Have fun and enjoy!!

Tom