[Coco] Dragons

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed May 13 02:01:45 EDT 2009

I meant that I couldn't read disks for the Dragon, not CoCo disks - wouldn't even THINK of doing that :)
I don't know if my issue is that DSKINI.EXE can't write the Dragon .VDK's properly, or what :)

I'm trying to get .VDK dragon images onto real media.
I assume with just standard DragonDos stuff, I'd have no issues, right?

I can understand what you stated about the OS9 disks...

Tony