[Coco] Dragons

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed May 13 00:31:43 EDT 2009

Yep - using that SuperDOS E6 you sent me, in an HDS (1773-based) FDC.

Guess that would do it...although, even Basic disks aren't readable.
Even a simple DIR fails. It'll format a new disk, though.

Cool how that SuperDOS even had built-in support for DS/DD 80T drives!
A simple DSKINIT 0,2,40 for example, formatted drive0, 2 sides, 40tracks, 360-some-odd KB!