[Coco] excalibur1.net closure

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue May 12 22:23:00 EDT 2009

I used wget to mirror it.
I remember the discussion about going easy on it, so I limited it to about 1GB/day (except no downloading on weekends), and of course, I obliged. Of course, with wget, I used the mirror option, and it won't download what hasn't changed.
Only exception was today, where I walked away by accident, and it downloaded just over 2GB.

Tony