[Coco] [Color Computer] Way around it?

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:24:29 EDT 2009

On 5/11/09, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> I may be mistaken, but I don't think the average generic cassette
> recorder has an input jack for turning the motor off and on, does it?
> So vacuumboy would have to start and stop it manually.

Cassette recorders with a MIC jack almost always have a REM jack right
next to it.  Recorders used to come with a microphone that had both
plugs together in a single housing.

What you won't find on some recorders is the AUX jack for recording.
Trying to record data from the CoCo through a MIC input may not work
very well if at all.

Darren